Crowding Out Step 1:
Your Declutter Checklist
Even if you’re ready to jump headfirst off the 25m platform into the deep end…
Let’s start by taking a small step back, because if we’re trying too hard it’s not going to be fun. And if there’s not at least some aspect that’s fun, it’s so hard to stick with it in the long term.
Step 1: Declutter your mindset.
Take some time to think about what you can do to declutter your habits and your mindset. What in your life doesn’t serve you? You can download a PDF of the declutter checklist to get you started here: Declutter Checklist
Then leave a comment below to let me know what’s on your declutter checklist. You can also check in with our private Facebook group to share and ask questions.
Step 2 is coming up next, and is about focusing on the abundance of nourishing foods that serve your body best. You might find your mind blown by some of the healing and preventive properties of some fairly ordinary foods. (Many of them may be in your kitchen already…)
Let this be easy and fun for you!
We’ll start with some small steps. And you can watch them compound over time. Until one day you realize you’ve jumped miles ahead.
Here’s what’s in store next:
- Step 1: Declutter Checklist: List out the habits and mindset that isn’t serving you.
- Step 2: Focus on Nutrient Density: Top 10 list of foods that nourish your body in many wild and wonderful ways
- Step 3: Crowd out the Crap: Understand WHY the foods you know you shouldn’t eat are setting you up into a negative cycle – so that you can CHOOSE to break out of it
- Step 4: Make something supremely delicious! (Herbed quinoa-kidney bean veggie burgers)
- Step 5: Get your morning off to an energized start with a bit of activity, meditation, or healthful routine
- Step 6: Find your BIG WHY – your big picture motivation for what you want out of a higher level of health and vitality (I’ll tell you mine)
- Step 7: Find your strategy, those next steps that will take you in the direction you want to go