Want to get a personalized nutrition strategy and meal plan from a vegan nutritionist?
There’s a ton of information about all the different ways to look at healthy eating and nutrition – from paleo to atkins to blood typing diets to raw vegan to master cleanses.
And so much of it conflicts with each other!
Figuring out nutrition can be overwhelming.
I get overwhelmed myself. That was the reason I took a degree in holistic nutrition – to help me sort out the best path for myself and understand the truth behind the fads.
If you want personal advice and a strategy specifically for you – without having to sift through the masses of information and diet plans out there – an online nutrition consultation is what you’re looking for.
I’ve had to deal with digestion problems, allergies, low blood pressure and nutritional deficiencies. Most of these things left me with low energy and caused me to just feel down a lot of the time.
If you want to have more energy, feel healthier, maybe lose some weight while we’re at it, and you’re ready to put in the effort to get there, this gives you a course of action so you know exactly what to do.
Who’s This For:
- Digestion problems. If you get gassy after eating, bloated, sleepy, or feel discomfort in your belly.
- Chronic sickness. If you find yourself getting frequent colds, flu and other ailments.
- Cravings. If you just can’t stop yourself from eating junk foods like potato chips or cookies.
- Allergies. If you have allergies – to foods, pollen or other things – causing all kinds of discomfort.
- Energy Crashes. If you have low energy, mood swings, hyperactivity and trouble concentrating.
- Skin problems. If you have acne or other problems with your skin, hair or nails.
- Fatigue. If you feel tired all the time, run out of energy, or have to have a nap in the afternoon.
If you’re experiencing one (or more) of these issues, they’re often symptoms of an underlying imbalance, deficiency or hidden block. Until you break through to the root cause they will keep recurring – or compounding. You’ve probably been trying to wade through the huge amount of information online to try to fix it. You can end up going in circles, feeling more confused than when you started.
Maybe your health care provider has told you that you need to go plant-based to help with a health issue, but you have no idea where to start. Maybe you have a health issue and not sure how to follow the guidelines while staying vegan.
I want to help you sort out your best path, because I know not everyone can (or would want to!) go through school to become a nutritionist. That’s my zone of genius: I absolutely love simplifying the mass of complex and overwhelming information, to create a holistic nutrition strategy that’s designed specifically for you.
How this works
As an initial session, you’ll go through a series of detailed questions online, that will let me do a full assessment of your goals, challenges, history, eating habits, and symptoms. I may have some follow up questions, to get further specifics to refine your strategy and plan.
Doing the initial process online saves us both time, and saves you money.
Then I’ll get to work analyzing your answers, and coming up with the best nutrition strategy and personal recommendations for you to move forward. You’ll get a package of information as a PDF, so you have something tangible to keep an work on in the coming weeks and months.
What your holistic nutrition plan will include:
- Nourish: Foods to emphasize, specifically to support and rebalance your body from your most pressing symptoms.
- Release: Foods to avoid, or eliminate, at this time, plus ideas to replace them.
- Cleanse: 7-day naturally cleansing meal plan to kickstart your progress.
- Quantify: Your fuel (calorie) needs, macronutrient recommendation, and plant food portion guide to help you achieve your weight loss/gain/maintenance goals.
- Boost: Corrective supplements that give your body the support it needs to be healthy and energized.
- Live: New lifestyle habits to to enhance nutrition strategies and support your body’s path to health.
You also have the option to track what you eat in a 3-day food journal, for me to analyze what your current dietary balance is, which helps me make more targeted recommendations to get balanced and optimal nutrition.
$145 for your personalized analysis, strategy guide, and cleansing meal plan
Plus we’ll have a Q&A call after you get your plan, whenever you wish, to discuss questions, challenges, and making it work in your life.
If you’re ready to work with me, one on one, to get yourself on track and boost your health and energy levels, click the button below to register for your online nutrition consultation.
- TamraLakemoor, Illinois"This program you designed specifically for me I believe is really going to help tremendously. I already feel pretty good. I'll keep you posted as things progress. Thank you so much for all you do. I really enjoy your website, the videos and everything you share with us."
- JeannieSt. George, Utah"Heather, you are soooo the best. Thank you so much. And I really mean that. Taking your suggestions and refining my current diet has been very successful. I wanted to thank you for your very reasonable approach. You were the only one who had something reasonable to offer. For that, my vote (for what it's worth) is that the health-conscious world out there could really benefit from your consultations. Thanks, Heather. I really appreciate you."
- SaraLisbon, Portugal“I can’t put in words the positive influence that your work has been doing on me since I first came across it, 2 months ago. I don’t particularly have any serious health problems and I am a meat eater, however I prefer to eat and cook vegetarian and vegan meals most of the time. There are some things that totally changed on my diet and cooking process with your videos and tips and I want to improve everything I can to feel healthier and deal with some specific issues I want to, regarding my diet/body and well being. And that’s why you became a star on my day-to-day life. :)”
- HaleyAmsterdam"Your nutritional assessment was incredibly useful!! So far the cleanse you recommend has helped me to discover some of the foods my body simply doesn't like....foods I have been eating for years! I can feel some of my symptoms lifting already, but more importantly, psychologically I feel GREAT about what I am finally doing for my body."
- DarleneSmyrna, Deleware"Thank you so much for this incredible nutrition plan. I can't wait to get started. The cleanse will be a challenge but much easier than one I've done before (Master Cleanse). At least I get to eat food (and good food at that)! There's so much information. I'm really grateful to you because I have been to two nutritionists, and neither of them did very much analysis to try to figure out my real issues, and certainly they never provided such in-depth information and suggestions. I can do this!"
- MelissaVancouver, BC"This is phenomenal information and I will be focusing on it. I have had the e-books for a little while and thoroughly enjoy them. You are so amazing and I think your knowledge can change lives for the healthier! I really liked how this simplified a plan for me. The conclusion pretty well matched what I already knew but didn't know how to change my eating to feel better. It is realistic and honest, anyone can benefit from it!"
- MelissaOgden, Utah“First off I want to say a big THANK YOU for what you do. It’s truly appreciated! Secondly, I started the day after you sent all the info. I didn’t realize how addicted to sugar I was until in the late afternoon on the first day. I wanted it BAD! I’ve never felt better in my life than when I follow your meal plans.”
- LeslieHamilton, ON"My absolute favorite thing about the assessment was your sample of a meal plan. Just seeing a yummy well put together list of what I could eat in a day helps overcome the fear of making the change. It was nice to see such yummy options! I love your assessment. I kind of knew what my issue was, but I wasn't sure of what changes I needed to make. After reading it through, I realized that the detox and foods you suggest are what I need - so thank you."
- NadineNewburgh, NY“I started Friday and did everything to the tee just like you said. I feel GREAT!!!! My energy has skyrocketed, my digestive system is working great and I feel so good I almost do not want to come off of it. I plan to stick with this diet, yes I know sometimes I may slip. But the most important part is that I will get back up and keep it moving ? I will keep you posted on my progress. Until then be well!!!”
- SaraLisbon, Portugal"Your work is simply fabulous and I am sooo excited with this questionnaire and personal support."
Need Ongoing Support or Accountability?
Having the right information is only part of the solution. You also have to follow through and make the changes work in your ongoing life, and make the new habits stick. That can be the hardest part.
To help you navigate this transition to a healthier life easily and effortlessly, I offer ongoing support so that I can be your cheerleader to keep you motivated, and your accountability to stick to your goals.
After going through the online consultation process, we can talk about what will work best for you in terms of the amount of monthly support and calls, the duration, and what will be best for you to help make these changes happen in your life.
Just let me know when you sign up, or after our initial consultation, if you’re interested in continuing with ongoing email/text message support and we can work out the details.
$100 per month for 2 calls and unlimited emails/texts per month
Want a Custom Meal Plan?
Sometimes you just need to know what to cook, how much, and have the whole plan laid out for you. I hear you. To make it easier for you, after our consult I can create custom meal plans, that take into account your personal nutrition needs, goals, tastes and schedule.
You’ll get the plan as a PDF package, with all the recipes along with a prep guide and full shopping list. There’s also an online area if you want to shift meals around to different days, swap a meal out for one from my recipe bank, or change the portions. You can generate a new shopping list after making any changes. Most of the recipes also have videos showing you exactly how to make the meals, if you’re new to cooking plant foods.
A wise woman once told me to only fill 80% of my calendar, to leave room for the rest of life to happen. In that spirit, your custom plan will cover 6-days, leaving one day as a flex day if you aren’t feeling well, or go out for dinner, or have extra leftovers, or want to spend the day doing all your meal prep for the week and make a bit extra of a few things.
If you’re interested in having a custom meal plan created for you, just let me know when you sign up, or after our initial consultation.
$95 for a single 2-week plan, or $75 each for 3 (i.e. 6 weeks)
I believe you have to step fully onto the path of healthy eating if you want to thrive and find the energy and health you deserve. That includes what you eat, what you don’t eat, what you do during the day, and most importantly the attitude you bring to the table.
But I don’t believe you have to do everything at once. I’ve worked with hundreds of clients who are living proof that a gradual approach can work wonders.
I can help inspire and motivate you to take control of your own health and energy levels through conscious choices about what you eat. But I’m not going to tell you what to do. You have to make your own choices. There are so many people who have so many “rules” about food that they wind up unbalanced and unhappy.
My philosophy of healthy food and healthy living is simple: Eat and do the things that make you balanced and happy.
I eat lots of mangoes, chickpeas, squash, and chocolate.
I love kale, but I don’t have a shrine to it.
I love maple syrup, but I don’t need to use a lot of it.
All of my recipes and meal plans are vegan, because that’s all I know to use in creating delicious wholesome meals – but I don’t need you to be vegan. Unless you want to!
If you have questions, or are not sure whether this is right for you, fill in my Client Profile first. I’ll take a look at your challenges and goals, and if it looks like we might be a good fit to get you where you want to go, I’ll contact you with the details to move forward.