“Time To Take A Break!
Let Me Plan Your Meals For The Next 28 Days”
(And teach you skills that last a lifetime)
by Heather Nauta, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
If you could transform your healthy eating habits, increase your energy, improve your health and maybe even shed a few pounds in the next 28 days, would you jump at the chance?
I’ve tried every version of healthy eating on my way to becoming a holistic nutritionist. I made a lot of mistakes, and for a long time, I got nowhere.
I wasn’t eating horribly before I started on this path, but I also wasn’t getting a lot of nutrients. Because of that, I would have energy crashes and get sick fairly often, and I would have really intense cravings.
You know that feeling where you can’t concentrate on anything and you get really cranky and irritated until you have that one food you’re craving?
I went through a time when I was totally addicted to gummy bears and chocolate almonds. It was terrible.
I also put on some extra weight – not a lot, but enough that going for a run or walking up stairs was harder and I didn’t feel comfortable in my clothes.
Over the years I’ve figured out what a successful diet is all about. I’m back to my ideal weight and I feel incredibly healthy – I have energy through the whole day and I just don’t get sick.
I can’t imagine going back to how I felt before. I don’t even crave the gummy bears at all anymore! Believe it or not, I actually crave fruits and vegetables, for real.
From my own experience and from working with clients, I’ve learned that these are the main benefits you notice first when you get on a healthy meal plan:
- Energy. You get more energy. When your body spends less energy on digestion, and when it gets more nutrients and less filler, you’ll be less tired and more energetic.
- Weight. If you’re overweight, you start to lose weight. When you have the right balance of healthy foods and the right amount, you simply gravitate towards a healthy weight.
- Health. You can overcome many health issues. As you improve your diet, you allow your body to do what it does best – heal itself. Allergies, heart disease, diabetes, constipation, cholesterol – the list of health issues a healthy diet fixes goes on and on.
I’ve been a meat eater, a vegetarian and a vegan. I’ve been 100% raw, followed Ayurvedic guidelines, and taken Chinese herbs, superfood smoothies, and various supplements.
A lot of the health advice I tried simply didn’t work for me…
…And Then I Became A Nutritionist
Split Pea Veggie Burger
When Phil and I went on a vegetarian diet plan and then a vegan diet meal plan, we started to feel a little better, but didn’t see any big improvements.
That’s about when I decided to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
And having become a fairly accomplished cook after experimenting with all of these different food philosophies, I decided to take that a step further and participate in some cooking classes.
I eventually enrolled in the School of Natural Cookery.
After that, I started to get it. I figured out which foods were right and wrong, and how to prepare and combine them properly.
Phil’s acne cleared up in a few months. I was no longer getting tired in the afternoons. We were able to get things done later into the evening and get up earlier in the morning.
We haven’t been sick since then. Not once.
If you have low energy, health issues, or difficulty maintaining a healthy weight, a plant-based diet will definitely help IF you know what you’re doing.
We’re both at a healthy weight and Phil’s been building some nice muscles. And actually, so am I (some nice girl muscles at least). We’re full of energy and we’re healthy and excited to get up each morning to see what the day brings.
I’ve learned a lot along the way, and I wanted to share that with you, so I came up with a 7 day healthy eating plan that I eventually rebuilt from scratch into a 28 day healthy eating plan that helps your body get the nutrients it needs instead of just empty calories.
And you don’t need to wait 28 days for the benefits – you’ll start to notice them during the first week. I know this because I’ve had a lot of clients and customers who told me so. You truly can start this transformation today.
Be sure to read this whole article because I discuss some of the secret ingredients for getting healthy…
Why Do You Want To Be Healthy?
I work with a lot of vegans and vegetarians, and meat eaters too – mostly just anyone who is interested in a plant-based diet.
Most people want to either lose weight or get more energy, and they want to know how to get proper protein and certain other nutrients.
They also want to know which healthy foods to eat (or serve to friends) on a vegan or vegetarian diet.
What do you want to know about? If you’re like the people I’ve heard from, maybe you are:
- Trying to figure out what foods and simple recipes you can add to your diet.
- Wondering how to get enough protein, iron, calcium, vitamin b12 and other nutrients.
- Struggling to find fast ways to eat balanced meals without breaking the bank.
- Wondering what to eat in social situations and what you can bring to parties.
- Looking to shed a few pounds – or maybe a lot of pounds.
- Interested in finding good foods for a picky eater.
And why do you want to eat a healthier diet? If you’re like my other clients, maybe you are:
- Tired of being overweight and ready to do something about it.
- Concerned about living in a way that will preserve your quality of life as long as possible. Maybe you like to go for walks or play with kids or grand kids (or your spouse), and don’t want to have to stop.
- Going through some health issues and are beginning to see the way you treat your body is the biggest part of why you’re not feeling as good as you should at your age.
- Fed up with eating the wrong things and not having the knowledge or willpower to eat the right things.
- Not eating as well lately, even though you used to eat fairly healthy. Maybe you’ve been eating a lot of processed or fatty foods and want to get back on track.
- Having mood swings or feeling tired or lethargic.
- Trying to create as healthy a living environment for your spouse (and possibly children) as you can.
- Developing some allergies you didn’t have before, and you want to strengthen your digestive system to get rid of them.
- Tired of being on medications and want to get healthy again.
I developed this healthy eating plan to answer all of these questions, so if you have any of them, it may be just perfect for you.
Let’s start with what healthy meal plans are. This is the important part…
4 Factors Of A Successful Healthy Eating Plan
Chocolate Breakfast Porridge
A lot of people know kind of what they should be doing when it comes to healthy eating, but don’t know where to start, or how to hunker down and put it all together.
Of all of the food philosophies I’ve studied from the healthiest cultures around the world, there are 4 main factors they have in common.
The most popular diet plans such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and eDiets get some of these right, but they don’t go all the way.
These 4 factors are the basis of every 7 day healthy eating plan I put together. To read about them, click on the 4 tabs below:
This Meal Plan Introduces You To All 4 Factors In Just 28 Days
Raspberry Banana Ice Cream
So I’ve taken the 4 factors, built them into a nice variety of healthy recipes, and put them into a healthy balanced diet plan.
And don’t worry, you don’t have to stop eating good food. Check out this simple homemade ice cream to the left. It tastes amazing!
I eat a variation of it every day. Even ice cream can be good for you if you make it yourself in the right way.
In fact, this plan is about bringing delicious foods into your diet rather than cutting everything out.
Being positive and focusing on getting lots of good healthy foods to eat is a much easier way to eat a healthy diet than cutting things out and feeling restricted all the time.
This plan is a shift from the refined/processed foods that come out of a box from the grocery store or your local fast food joint to whole foods.
The focus is on whole foods, balance, variety and plants without compromising taste. Deliciousness is emphasized! Many of your junk food cravings will start to go away as you eat the nutrient-dense foods in the plan.
Now onto what this healthy meal plan is about…
How This Is Different Than My Free Recipes And Videos
My main goal is to show you how to make a variety of healthy whole foods in a balanced way without getting stressed out.
It’s what I do in my free videos too, but this meal plan gets into much more detail, and most important, gives you balanced nutrition by planning for you the right mix of foods throughout the day and the week.
Most diets don’t do a good job of this, but when you get it right, you quickly get to see the benefits such as more energy, improved health, and weight loss.
Basically, this is a complete, step-by-step plan.
When you first become interested in healthy eating, it isn’t easy. It wasn’t for me.
I wish I would’ve had a guidebook and some healthy meal plans from the beginning so I could have the two years back that I spent figuring it all out.
This healthy eating plan is your own personal guide for starting – or recommitting to – your healthy diet. It’s easy to follow, and if you stick with it, I guarantee you’ll be on the road to success.
The idea for this resource came to me simply from keeping track of the questions I get from people. They enjoy watching my recipe videos, but they wanted a complete and nutritionally-balanced meal plan.
Some of them have tried other popular diet meal plans like Nutrisystem and eDiets. They can work in the short term, but they get expensive, and the processed foods aren’t good for your health in the long term, especially when compared with fresh, whole foods.
This is my answer – complete 7 day healthy meal plans and grocery lists for 4 weeks.
This is the perfect amount of time to establish healthy eating habits and learn some new recipes. Plus it’s short and easy, and I’ve done all the work for you.
The goal here is to save you time and stress by planning your meals for you…
Healthy Meal Plan – How It Works
Let me explain exactly what this is all about.
It’s a blueprint for how to expand your food horizons and shift your healthy eating habits so you can get more energy and improve your health.
It’s a way to try some new healthy recipes that are individualized to your caloric needs. It’s perfect for people who are moving toward a healthier diet and don’t want anything too complicated.
So it includes:
- Lots of comfort foods
- Some yummy chocolate recipes
- Simple recipes only
- Lunches that are easy and portable
- Ingredient lists that are easy to find
- An easy-to-follow plan, so all you do is head to the store and get started!
I’ve put together a private website exclusively for people to get on board. Access to the site doesn’t expire, so you can go in as much as you like. Here’s what you get:
- Four 7 Day Healthy Meal Plans. Simple, complete healthy meal plans that include balanced recipes for all of your meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus 2 snacks each day (many of the meal plans out there, especially the free ones, just give dinners).
- Calorie Calculator. This is the coolest part. The calculator figures out how many calories you should be eating based on your height, weight, age, gender and exercise level, and automatically adjusts all the recipes, grocery lists and nutritional information for you.
- Cooking For Others. Not only that, but you can enter everyone else you cook for into the system, and everything will be adjusted for them too. Each recipe will tell you exactly how much to make and how much everyone should eat. Cool, right?
- Nutritional Information. I’ve spent a huge amount of time rigorously breaking this down into a nutritionally balanced plan. I show you the nutritional data for every recipe, meal and day, personalized for everyone who is eating.
- Grocery List. A complete, weekly grocery list of every item you’ll need. I know this is valuable for many people who don’t know what they can and should eat on a vegetarian, vegan or plant-based diet. And again, the website figures out exactly how much you need of each ingredient to feed everyone.
- Substitutions. For any of the recipes, you can choose to make them whole foods, oil-free, gluten-free and/or lower-glycemic. So if you’re transitioning to healthy eating, you might allow some bread and oil and maple syrup in your plan, or if you’re more strict, you may go more for options like quinoa, tahini and brown rice syrup.
- Easy And Affordable. While you may see a few ingredients that are new to you, many of them are optional and I give notes on what to substitute if you can’t find them – but most of them are easy to find and the meals are not at all expensive to make.
- Leftovers. Most of your snacks and some of your meals will come from leftovers from the previous day. I know you’re busy and it would be way too complicated to try to make something new for every meal, so I build leftovers right into the plan to keep things easy.
- Print. Yes, you can print everything out. You can even choose to remove the photos in order to save ink and paper.
- Kitchen tips. I put together a section with lessons on grocery shopping, weird ingredients, substitutions, saving time and money, preparing ahead, reading labels, cooking for a mixed house and cooking for one.
- Forum. This is where you get access to me. I’m not able to answer most emails that come in through my public website, but when you sign up for this meal plan you get access to use the forum (or a private form that only I see) to ask me whatever you want to know about healthy eating, cooking, nutrition, etc.
- Big Discounts. I give my members generous discounts on my other products and services, or you can even get them for free if you refer 3 customers to me.
Here’s a simple version of the calorie calculator that I use to customize all of the recipes. Feel free to take it for a little test run here to see what it does.
What’s Different About This Meal Plan?
Spiced Apple Cranberry Muffins
When you order this healthy meal plan today, I’ll give you everything right away.
You may be thinking, “This is all well and good, but how is this different from all the other diets out there?”
The biggest differences are:
- Holistic. I’ve studied many different health approaches, such as Ayurveda, Chinese nutrition, the raw food diet, and the diets of the healthiest cultures around the world, plus our western diet and popular weight loss diets. As such, I’ve taken a holistic perspective, borrowing from disciplines around the world. I’ve looked at the benefits and potential problems with all of these diets and what works long term. This is not an extreme, imbalanced diet like many Western diets.
- Plant-Based. This is a plant foods meal plan. It’s not to discourage my meat-eating followers, but it’s just the best way to teach you about all of the amazing plant foods out there while supporting my vegan and vegetarian followers. Vegans and vegetarians will find this vegan diet meal plan exactly tailored to your needs, and meat-eaters can treat it as an opportunity to learn about some new plant foods.
- Multiple Learning Methods. Everyone learns differently. Some prefer reading and some prefer watching. The best is if you can read, listen and watch and then actually try it yourself. Personally, I like doing all of these. These resources incorporate the different modalities of learning. There are a lot of books out there on healthy eating and diet plans, but the articles, videos and audios in this resource provide a very comprehensive approach.
- Individualized Portions. I’ve seen many websites where you can change the recipe servings from 1 person to 2 or more people, but I’ve never seen it where it changes the recipes based on the recommended calorie intake of each person eating, and then suggests how much each person should eat. That’s what this plan does and that is one thing that makes it awesome.
- Designed. There are free meal plans online that are whipped together without any regard for nutritional balance or ease of planning. I’ve spent months designing this plan, ingredient by ingredient, meal by meal. That means it’s not for people who just want to pull a bunch of recipes together to make their own meal plan, but it is for people who want a plan that has been designed with balance, grocery shopping and easy preparation in mind.
How Is This Different Than The Challenge?
You also may be wondering how this is different than my last meal plan, the 7 day healthy eating plan challenge.
I’ve recently rebuilt that whole vegan diet meal plan to this version 3, based on feedback I’ve received from people who completed it over the last 2 years.
Other than being 28 days instead of 7 days, this is an entirely different resource that I’ve built from the ground up.
There are many new features, but the most important difference is that the plan is dynamic – all of the recipe and grocery list quantities are individualized with the above calorie calculator to be perfect for you and everyone you cook for. This shows you exactly how much everyone should be eating, including if anyone needs to gain or lose weight – it’s all automatic.
And then there are all-new articles, videos, audios and the forum where you can ask me questions, plus the bonuses are pretty awesome…
Free Bonuses – $60 Value!
I want to make this resource so valuable that it’s an easy decision for you to jump in and take your health to the next level, so I’m throwing in these bonuses to sweeten the deal even more:
The Lessons – $45 Value
The healthy meal plan may be the focus, but these bonus lessons really make it awesome. I’ve put together a series of articles, videos and audios to help transform you into a healthy eating/healthy cooking/healthy living machine!
Here are the sections:
- How to plan meals. Includes info on planning balanced meals, what I eat in a day, using leftovers and taking food to go.
- How to cook. A section on cooking vegetables, whole grains, beans, seasonings, veggie burgers and making cookies.
- Motivation. Getting you jazzed about healthy eating, dealing with cravings, eating plants and eating out at restaurants.
- Nutrition. Info on balanced nutrition, food groups, impact of cooking methods, vegans/vegetarians, and supplements.
Weight Loss Guidebook – $15 Value
So many diet plans focus your energy on avoiding, losing, reducing. That’s not a healthy way to live, and it’s certainly not very fun.
Instead, why not turn your energy around and focus on creating health for yourself? It’ll take some time to shift your thinking, but it’s a much healthier outlook on diet and weight loss.
You create health by adding healthy, whole plant foods to your diet and gradually reducing unhealthy foods.
- What healthy weight loss is, and how to achieve it
- How different foods affect your fat-burning potential
- How to overcome emotional eating and food addictions
- How to stick to your plan at restaurants and parties
- How to do a safe and effective cleanse
- Importance and basics of exercise
Who Should Try This Healthy Meal Plan?
Tacos With Peach Salsa
If you’re looking to use more plant foods in your diet, but still get balanced nutrition, this meal plan is something you should definitely look at. Or if you’re wanting to try (or already eat) a vegetarian or vegan diet meal plan, and want to step up your food game, this is for you.
Here’s what you’ll notice after the first 7 days of this healthy eating plan:
- You’ll have enough energy to sail through the entire day.
- Your clothes may fit a little looser.
- Your body will begin to heal, starting the process of improving your health.
I should note that, as with all of my products, the recipes are not for professional chefs. You won’t find long, over-the-top techniques in this meal plan, as my style is to keep it simple.
But you definitely don’t have to worry about getting enough food. The way the meal plan works is by replacing empty calories with nutrient-dense calories. So you still get the right amount calories, but with many more nutrients.
It’s also a great price. As a holistic nutritionist, I charge $90 for a 1 hour appointment. If you were to hire me to put together a personalized 7 day healthy eating plan for you, it would cost at least $360. Here, you get four easy, 7 day healthy meal plans for much less.
Just give me 28 days and I’ll get you going on the road to health. From my end, I can’t wait to hear about how your life has changed after you’ve gone through the plan.
90 Day, Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’ve been improving this plan for over 2 years, and I worked very hard on putting this most recent version together.
I’ve never been so excited about it! It’s the plan I’ve been dreaming of since I started. I know it will help you dramatically improve your health like it has helped me improve mine.
I want to make sure you have a chance to go through it, so I’m giving you a 90 day, risk-free 100% money-back guarantee. I guarantee:
- You’ll feel full and satisfied with the meals in the plan
- You’ll have more energy and mental clarity
- You won’t feel restricted or deprived
- You’ll love how healthy food makes you feel
- You’ll have fun making meals that are simple, tasty and healthy
I guarantee this because I hear it all the time. If for some reason this doesn’t happen for you, let me know. I’ll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked, no problem at all. I just want to make sure you try it.
Get On Board Now!
YES Heather, I definitely want this meal plan to get me going on my healthy eating. I believe this has exceptional value for my health. By paying this low price right now, I know I will be saving time and money in the kitchen.
You will receive the following:
- Members-only access to the exclusive meal plan website (doesn’t expire)
- Four individualized 7 day meal plans with nutritional breakdowns
- Individualized printable grocery lists
- Forum access to ask me questions
- Dozens of bonus articles, videos and audios on healthy living
- Bonus healthy weight loss guidebook
Your order is 100% Secure
P.S. I should mention again, if you’re just looking for a bunch of recipes that you can use to make your own meal plan, this probably isn’t for you.
This is a nutritionist-designed plan where I show you exactly which groceries to buy, what to make, when to make it, how to make it and how much to eat. The point of this is that I’m doing the work for you.
So if you want to get on a healthy balanced diet and to make healthy meals that you and others will love, this is probably what you’re looking for.
The focus of the exclusive members-only website is four complete 7 day healthy eating plans that include recipes for all of your meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus 2 snacks each day.
The recipes are simple with lots of variety so you can use the plan over and over and gradually substitute in your own favorites.
With the 90 day, risk-free 100% money-back guarantee, I hope the choice is easy. Get it as a gift for someone who is interested in healthy eating, or get it for yourself.