Boost the nutrition, flavor and energy you get from food!
Try my 7-Day Healthy Meal Plan today!
Have you ever stressed yourself out trying to figure out how to get balanced nutrition? The question I get asked most often from my viewers and clients is:
‘How do I plan meals that give me the right amount of all the nutrients I need on a daily basis?’
There’s so much information out there, much of it conflicting, that it becomes overwhelming and tends to lead people to feeling frustrated and decide that it’s easier to just not change anything.
It takes some effort to figure out what to cook for yourself, how much to eat and when, and how to create new healthy habits when you crave the things you know aren’t good for you.
It can feel pretty boring and lonely if you don’t have someone to show you all the fun meals you make – and how easy and quick it can be!
I used to hate planning meals. It would take me hours to search out a recipe, check if I had the ingredients, go to the store for what I didn’t have, and then make a meal. I really didn’t have time for that after work, and I would just get frustrated.
I wound up making the same things over and over, just because it was easier.
It took me a while, but I’ve now figured out how to make healthy meals easily on a regular basis, without taking much time out of my day, and getting a variety of foods and amazing flavors.
Now that I’m in the habit, I find it faster, easier and cheaper than I could have imagined to eat super healthy food all the time – and it makes me feel great!
I want to help you avoid the challenge I went through of having to figure things out myself! I’ve put together a full seven-day meal plan for you. That way, all you have to do is follow what I’ve laid out and enjoy the benefits.
Who Should Join
- Vegans and vegetarians who want to make sure they’re getting balanced nutrition
- Meat eaters who want to try plant-based meals or plan for a vegan/vegetarian spouse, friend or loved one
- Health-oriented people who want to make nutrient-dense meals with whole foods
- People with dietary restrictions or who want to avoid gluten, soy, nuts, oil and sugar
- Busy people who don’t have time to plan out all their meals for the week, or follow elaborate recipes every night
- People who want to learn how to make simple healthy meals for themselves, rather than eating out or eating junk food all the time
I’ll show you how simple it is to get all the nutrients you need – even protein and iron – by eating a variety of healthy, whole plant foods!
Even the USDA says “vegetarian diets can meet all the recommendations for nutrients.“
- Gain energy from a nourishing and cleansing meal plan
- Build health by nourishing your body with healthy whole foods
- Lose weight with nutrient-dense and properly portioned meals (or gain weight if that’s your goal)
- Have fun making meals without having to think or plan
- Eat delicious meals that you actually want more of, rather than junk food
- Make easy meals that you can put together on a weeknight to recharge yourself
My meal plans are designed to be just like how I eat myself with a focus on whole foods, making plant foods taste incredible and meals that are simple to put together on a daily basis.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
Click on each feature listed below to read more details:
Get your meal plan now for $67!
Still Not Sure?
*30 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
There’s no risk here – give it a try for 30 days and if you’re not totally thrilled, I’ll refund your entire payment – promise.
The level of planning, motivation and nutrition information you get is huge! This is not just a bunch of recipes thrown together like the cheap and free plans out there. This is a nutritionally-balanced plan put together by a nutritionist, with a focus on making it easy to make healthy meals and eliminating wasted food in your fridge or cupboard.
*Unlimited Access Forever
You’ll be able to go through the meal plan as many times as you want, and your access to the members’ site doesn’t expire.
*Download All Recipes + Videos
You can download all of the recipes, videos, audio and pdf text so that you can keep the materials forever.
*Unlimited Access To Me!
You have access to ask your nutritionist – me! – questions any time, day or night. I’m always here to help, not like most meal plans that are set up and leave you to go through on your own.
Just give me one week to try it out, and I’ll get you started to see how awesome you can feel when you eat healthy whole plant foods. And I can’t wait to hear about how your life has changed after you’ve gone through the plan!
I’m looking forward to having you join me!
Heather Nicholds, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Don’t Take My Word For It!
Click on the tabs below to read about the benefits my clients have found:
Do you have a question that wasn’t listed here? Send me a note and I’ll get back to you.