How are you feeling this morning?
One of the best ways to shift energy, if you need it, is to get your body moving first thing in the morning.
This video is one I filmed for my vegan runners’ nutrition group, it’s my post-run exercise flow that combines stretching with strengthening moves.
This short version is only about 5 minutes, and can totally change the trajectory of your day.
Give it a try!
The full version is in the Vegan Runners’ Nutrition Workshop.
Also included in the program:
- video tutorials about nutrition for runners/athletes
- a cross-training plan including yoga and strength sessions
- ebook about vegan protein with loads of yummy recipes
In the workshop, I’ll show you how to fuel your runs, recover faster, get your protein, and have a social life outside your training!
I answer tons of questions, including:
- What should I eat before and after my workouts and training runs?
- What about races – what should I eat from 2 days before? The night before? Morning of?
- What should I have during longer runs and races to get fuel and hydration?
- How do I maximize water absorption? Should I get electrolytes, carbs, sports drinks?
- How much protein do I need, and how can I get it from vegan foods without getting too much carbohydrate, and without eating tofu all the time?
- How do I maintain energy levels when I feel like there is absolutely nothing left in the tank, and your social life is taking a hit because of your training?
- How can I maintain—and even gain—weight when I eat really healthy vegan foods and am active all the time?
Click for more info on the Vegan Runners’ Nutrition Workshop