This is a really refreshing and tasty mix of tropical flavors, sparkling water and white wine – perfect for girls’ night!
I find that a lot of people think that I never drink alcohol, but I do. I don’t drink very often, and when I do, I don’t drink much. I also like to have nice light options, like this tropical sangria.
Makes 1 liter (4 cups), or about 8 servings</
- 2 cups (500mL) soda/sparkling water/seltzer
- 1 cup (250mL) white wine
- 4 Tbsp (1/4 cup) (65mL) cointreau
- 3/4 cup (185mL) pineapple/mango juice
- orange and lime slices – pineapple and mango slices would be perfect!
- Mix everything in a pitcher and keep refrigerated.
- Serve over ice, with fruit wedges on the rim of the glass.
So tell me – what do you have for an alcoholic drink? My other go-to is vodka with soda water and lime – so refreshing! Let me know yours below!
Info about wine for vegans:
- PETA article on what animal parts are used in processing wine
- Barnivore.com – searchable database of wine and other alcohol, showing which are vegan and which are not
- Frommars Vegan Wine List – searchable database of wines that are vegan