These are some supplements that can be useful in boosting the activity of a cleanse, and help in balancing certain systems. If you’re not sure what’s right for you, email me about an online consultation.
General Cleanse Supplements
These will help boost your digestion generally, which is what will assist your body in clearing anything that has built up over the years, and speed up the action of your cleanse:
- Plant Enzymes: Boosts your stomach and digestive activity
- CleanseSmart: general boost to a cleanse
- Total Body 14-day Cleanse: includes herbals to boost cleansing action for all organs, fiber and herbs for a boost of colon cleansing
- Fiber Smart: Get a super boost of fiber
- CleanseMore: This is a natural laxative, though I would recommend using fiber as a first resort
Probiotics are important if you’ve taken antibiotics in the past 3 months to re-establish healthy gut flora. If you notice a lot of bloating and gas, particularly when you have sugar, this is a sign that you need to rebalance your gut flora with probiotics:
Specific Cleanse Supplements
Note: These are only if you’ve gotten specific recommendations that you should be cleansing a specific target area. If you haven’t had a recommendation, stick with the ones above.
- Liver detox
- Colon cleanse
- Chromium + Cinnamon: Metabolism boost and diminish sugar cravings
- Adrenal Health Nightly Restore: Nourish and boost the action of your adrenal glands
- Candida Cleanse
- ParaSmart: Herbals to support cleansing from parasites or candida
Amazon Associates Disclosure: Heather Nicholds is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.